Re: Internet Connection

On 21 Mar 1999, John Bryden may have wibbled:

> I am a newbie with a few days using gnome-its great.
> can anyone point me to decent documentation for setting
> up my internet connection. I have the howto but am finding it
> impossible to follow. I also have RH Linux Unleashed but
> the instructions in there don't work.
> Any help would be gratefully received.

Download gnome-ppp if it didn't come with your gnome setup. (should be a
link on www.gnome.org). This makes ppp fairly straight forward to
configure. I'm not sure whether all the setup info in the howto is
necessary then - i'm fairly sure it's not and that gnome-ppp will work all
by itself.

hth.

--
Lee.