Re: Internet Connection

Download the latest gnome-network release (1.0.1). It includes gnome-ppp.
Once you install it, it'll be listed as "Internet Dialup Utility" in your
Gnome menu and you can configure it. Make sure you also setup your
pap-secrets file in /etc/ppp if you haven't already. If you're not sure
how to configure pap-secrets and gnome-ppp together, I posted a message
last week on the gnome-list mailing list under the title "re: gnome-ppp" I
think, so you can check the list archives.

Cody