Re: E themes

On Fri, Mar 19, 1999 at 11:51:30PM +0000, Darren King wrote:
> I am having trouble with E themes.  Even today after I upgraded to
> 0.15.4, They don't work.  I put my themes in ~/.enlightenment and I also
>
> have some in /usr/local/... (I don't remember the path).  It lists the
> ones
> under /usr/local... but they don't work.  They basically all put a
> border around
> all of my apps and do nothing else.   Why don't the ones in my home dir
> show up?

Sounds familiar. I think I had this same problem this week. It turned
out that doing a make clean and a recompile solved it. I'm not sure
why the make clean was needed, but it might have had to do with the old
object files having been compiled under glibc-2.0x and the new ones
under glibc-2.1.
I'd say try

rm config.cache
./configure
make clean
make

Where do you put the other themes? In ~/.enlightenment/themes?
I have subdirectories like ~/.enlightenment/themes/nice_theme/
where I unpack nice_theme.tgz. Anything else doesn't seem to work
(I thought it should be possible to just put the .tgz/.tar.gz in
the themes directory, but I guess that feature has been disabled
for the moment.)

Ronald