Re: glibc2.1

Just a Quick Letter from Chad wrote:

> Hello
>
>    I have been hearing all about this glibc2.1 thing but i have searched
> every where gnu.org didn't have it and non of the rh mirrors i looked at had
> it so if some one would be nice enough to send me a url i would be thankfull
>
> bye bye

The latest release from redhat (starbuck/5.9) has glibc in rpm format
(version 2.1-0.990311). It can be found at
ftp.redhat.com/starbuck/i386/RedHat/RPMS, and probably it can be found
in the SRPMS dir as well (haven't actually looked). Starbuck has
probably also
found it's way to most of rh mirrors by know so you can seach there if
you can't log into redhat directly.

--
Marc G. Glade
marcg@unforgettable.com