Re: Gnome binary distribution for solaris ?

Well folks,

I'd certainly be willing to do this.  I'd be willing to package the core
libraries:
gtk+
imlib
libxml
libghttp
libgtop
glibc
gnome-libs
gnome-core
control-center
users-guide
ORBit

This may be more than I can chew, but it seems that these will be the ones I
would be building for myself anyway.  Many of the libraries which gnome
depends on should not be such a moving target as gnome, so maybe we can
consider those one-time build and package tasks.

Some one that has a fresh Solaris system around that is willing to test the
packages would be most helpful.  Otherwise we'll just have to chug along until
someone complains about a package problem.

BK

Things are only impossible until they are not.
    Jean-Luc Picard, "When the Bough Breaks"

Quoting Gleef (dzol@virtual-yellow.com):