Re: Applications routinely crash X... how is this possible?

So, er, what would be a suggestion to have in .xinitrc, so X doesn't go
down whenever gnome crashes?  Right now I'm getting a bit miffed at gmp3,
as it keeps bringing down gnome-session, which pulls X down with it...

Tim Lloyd, omaha@tmbg.org
"When I grow up...I want to work my way up to middle management...  I
want to be underappreciated...  I want to have a brown nose...  Yes, boss,
anything for a raise, boss..." -some ad
"...failure to terraform Mars constitutes failure to live up to our human
nature and a betrayal of our responsibility as members of the community of
life itself." -Robert Zubrin