RE: XYZ has been released

<rant>
With all due respect, I have built rpms and tryed to submit them in the past
just to be ignored by the list. If you are going to bitch about other people
working on the specs/rpms, when they submit stuff, for the love of BOB, take
them. The programmers working for the gnome project are doing a great job.
BUT if a person can't get gnome, the programmers are just wasting there
time. The goal of gnome is to make X easy to use. Compiling gnome is not
eays/quick thats where rpms/whatever come in. If a person spends hours
building rpms it would be nice for them to be able to give them back to the
gnome project for everyone to use... That is not happening now...
</rant>