Re: more GMC ideas

Since we're on a roll here, this is what I think would be super - no
other file manager I know can do this.

1. In GMC, right click on an object on under the properties window,
there is a RPM tab.  This tab shows you what package owns this file, the
package description and it's brother and sister files.  Also it shows
you what parts of the file didn't verify, ie, permissions, MD5 checksum,
documentation, etc.

2. If the permissions or wrong you can click "Fix perms" and it'll
default the Permission tab.

3. Finally, a call to GnoRPM under the Commands menu.

I don't know, I just think it would solve lots of file admin problems.

-Eric Wood