more GMC ideas

Here's something else I would like to see.  I'd like to see the option of
removing the tree list on the side of the gmc panel.  I find it
distracting sometimes to have it there.  Also an option to exec a new
panel on a directory when I double-click on a directory.  This helps if I
want to copy between two directories or perhaps compare two directories.
The tree list on the side is a solution but not one I find aesthetically
pleasing.

	sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-356-1078    \|/