E: netscape won't do manual placement - why?

I have selected "Place windows manually" in e-conf. It works
fine, except for netscape. Why? New windows automatically
are placed so they totally overlap the initial netscape
window.

The same problem applies to netscape popup windows, i.e.
the searh window. It autoplaces in the middle of the
netscape windows.

Is it a netscape problem? Can it be circumvented?

I had no problem with netscape/fvwm2 and manual placement.
(Style "*" ActivePlacement, DumbPlacement)

Software versions (redhat numbering):
enlightenment-0.15.0-36 (from gnome-1.0.1)
netscape-navigator-4.07-1

--
Med venlig hilsen / Regards
Netdriftgruppen / Network Management Group

Tlf./Phone   +45 35 87 89 41        Mail:  UNI-C
Fax.         +45 35 87 89 90               Bygning 304
E-mail: torben.fjerdingstad@uni-c.dk       DK-2800 Lyngby