Re: win98 doesn't boot after Gnome install!!!

Ugh, I remember doing this about 2 years ago when windows still existed
on my computer. If you want lilo to be loaded from the nt boot menu, you
can do this. Change your lilo.conf boot= line to: boot=/dev/hda1. Change
this partition to whatever your main linux native partition is. You
probably don't want lilo to load any other operating systems....you
can have it all load from (hate to say it) the NT boot menu. After you
run lilo, run: dd if=/dev/hda1 of=boot.lnx bs=512 count=1
Then copy the boot.lnx file to your NT c:\ drive. Edit your boot.ini
(you'll have to attrib -r -s -h it first), and add at the bottom:
c:\boot.lnx=Linux

and reboot :)

Brian