Problem with gnome-pim rpm

Hello!

Sorry if this has been asked already, but I just grabbed the new
gnome-1.0 rpms for redhat 5.2, and was not able to run some of the
programs, such as gnomecal.  I get the following error:

gnomecal: error in loading shared libraries
: undefined symbol: __register_frame_info

If I rpm -V gnome-pim, it comes out fine.  I have everything from
ftp.gnome.org installed, and it went fine, except for the following:

failed dependencies:
        libguile.so.2 is needed by gnome-games-1.0.1-1
        libguile.so.2 is needed by gnumeric-0.15-1
        libguile.so.2 is needed by libgtop-examples-1.0.1-1

I did the bad thing and just added --nodeps.  (Well, gnumeric does want
libguile.so.2, but I have libguile.so.4.  I don't remember where to
get it.)  Can anyone help me with this problem with gnomecal?

Thank you!

Curtis Smith