Re: My first impression and goodbye

Ok, so this is my first impression and hello.  I've finally decided to
switch over to Linux from that "other" OS, where I ran a program called
Litestep to make it more friendly.  One of the things I noticed with the
Litestep community, especially as a member of the support team (I co-wrote
the FAQ), is that as it gained in popularity, through mentions in webzines
such as Lockergnome and magazines like PC Week and all those other "PC
[fill-in-the-blank]" mags, there was an enormous amount of "help me, it
doesn't work" requests on the mailing list and IRC.  But I must say, this
list seems to be doing a pretty good job handling questions so far.  Good
job to everyone involved.

Tim Lloyd, omaha@tmbg.org
http://pagina.de/Apollo18
"When I grow up...I want to work my way up to middle management...  I
want to be underappreciated...  I want to have a brown nose...  Yes, boss,
anything for a raise, boss..." -some ad
"...failure to terraform Mars constitutes failure to live up to our human
nature and a betrayal of our responsibility as members of the community of
life itself." -Robert Zubrin

<snip snip snip>