Re: : undefined symbol: __register_frame_info

I hate to distribute FUD, but...

I once upgraded to one of these dated RPM glibc releases on RawHide
(not glibc-2.1-0.990222 though).  This was a catastrophe.  Mysterious
crashes left and right.  Reverting back to the RH 5.2 version cleared
up the problem.

The glibc RPM in question may have been a lemon but I bailed out and
made a mental note to stay away from date tagged versions for
something as important as glibc.

Thanks for the tip, all the same.

  Gisli