RE: : undefined symbol: __register_frame_info

> glibc FAQ question 2.8 last time I checked.
>
> --
> Ian Peters		"The farther you go, the less you know."
> itp@gnu.org				-- Lao Tsu, "Tao Te Ching"

It's great that there is a FAQ for this. Now we know the reason. But I would
be much happier with a solution. Like glibc-2.1 which isn't available. Does
anyone have an rpm of this? If I understand things correctly, that should
fix these problems.

I'm disturbed that it has been removed for political reasons and I hate to
think of how many man-hours this has cost. I would *like* to be able to get
back to work and I have already installed all of the Gnome rpm's with the
unreasonable expectation that it will work. Instead even things like
linuxconf are now broken.

Thanks, Torben