My first nasty GNOME problem...

I'd added several cards to GnomeCard (from gnome-pim 1.0.1) and
things seemed to be working nicely... then this morning I added
another one (which went fine), hit "save" and wham-o, the app
exited.  When I restarted it, all my cards were gone.  Bummer.

I'm not using gnome-session (I launch apps from Blackbox) but my
.xsession-errors says:

Message: setting col 0 title to Card Name
Message: setting col 1 title to Email
Message: setting col 2 title to Organization
Message: Creating addrtype 1 in copyCurAddrToGUI()
Message: Creating phonetype 1 in copyCurPhoneToGUI()
Message: Creating phonetype 8 in copyCurPhoneToGUI()
Message: Creating addrtype 1 in copyCurAddrToGUI()
Message: Creating phonetype 1 in copyCurPhoneToGUI()
Message: Creating addrtype 2 in copyCurAddrToGUI()
Message: Creating phonetype 32 in copyCurPhoneToGUI()
Message: Creating phonetype 16 in copyCurPhoneToGUI()
Message: Creating phonetype 2 in copyCurPhoneToGUI()
Message: Creating phonetype 4 in copyCurPhoneToGUI()
Message: Creating phonetype 8 in copyCurPhoneToGUI()
Message: setting col 0 title to Card Name
Message: setting col 1 title to Email
Message: setting col 2 title to Organization

** WARNING **: Could not load the cardfile

~/.gnome/gnomecard says:

[Placement]
Dock=Menubar\\0,0,0,0

~/.gnome/GnomeCard says:

[Placement]
Dock=Toolbar\\0,1,0,0\\Menubar\\0,0,0,0

~/.gnome/GnomeCard.gcrd is empty (0 bytes) now.

Unfortunately I didn't get anything in the way of an error when it
actually died, so what happened is anybody's guess.

I'm going to be grabbing the latest RPM's again today, but I don't
know whether there's a new gnome-pim RPM.

-Dan

--
Dan Birchall, Haddonfield NJ.  Linux, NEC Versa 2000C, Cannondale
See the Unofficial Maisha Fan Site: http://www.scream.org/maisha/