: undefined symbol: __register_frame_info

Folks:

Ever since upgrading to 1.0, using the RPMs, ee has been failing with:

ee: error in loading shared libraries
: undefined symbol: __register_frame_info

Last night, I re-grabbed a complete set of updated 1.0 RPMs from an
ftp.gnome.org mirror, hoping this would clear things up, to no avail.
Furthermore, the newly added gnome-linuxconf-0.17-3.i386.rpm fails in
the same way.

gnome-linuxconf: error in loading shared libraries
: undefined symbol: __register_frame_info
~
Does anyone know what I might be missing?  Mine is a RH 5.2 system
with minor upgrades.  Please note that ee worked fine for me when
I was using the .99.8 RPM release.

Thanks for any tips.

  Gisli