Re: A must when virtual screen > physical screen

On 10 March, 1999 - torben fjerdingstad sent me these 1,6K bytes:

> On Tue, Mar 09, 1999 at 11:06:46AM -0500, raster@redhat.com wrote:
> > On  9 Mar, torben fjerdingstad scribbled:
> > ->  I have my virtual screen bigger than the physical screen.
> > ->
> > ->  2) I have to pan to the bottom of the virtual screen to
> > ->     reach the gnome panel.
> >
> > move the panel to the top?
>
> Could it be located somewhere near the center !?

Umm.. Please draw some ascii art where you'd like to have it...

/Tomas
--
Tomas Ögren, stric@ing.umu.se, http://www.ing.umu.se/~stric/
|- Student of Computer Science at the University of Umeå