db2html in gnome 1.0

Hi,first I want to thank you for the great work of gnome development.
I love it.
Second, I have a question on the compilation of tarballs. Several
packages are using db2html to generate docs. But they are reporting
errors on my machine. The error is strange, such as "cp ../index.html .,
no such files" etc. Could someone explain it to me how to install
a correct db2html package? Or is it supposed to be brokern at the
current stage. I also have warning message like "help pointer is NULL"
at the running time. Is it related to the above error?

thanks a lot
xun