mc 4.5.21 and Solaris 2.6 and screen not repainting

With gmc 4.5.21, frequently in 'Icon' mode, if I scroll down to the
bottom of the right panel, the bottom icons don't repaint.  Sometimes I
get half an icon, usually I get no text, other times, I get the bottom
half of the icon with text but no top part of the icon.

Any body else see this behaviour?

Glenn
--
Glenn R. Kronschnabl (but an Aggie at heart!)
Applied Research Laboratories, University of Texas at Austin