Re: mc 4.5.21 and Solaris 2.6 (and Linux too!) screen not repainting

Glenn Kronschnabl wrote:

> With gmc 4.5.21, frequently in 'Icon' mode, if I scroll down to the
> bottom of the right panel, the bottom icons don't repaint.  Sometimes I
> get half an icon, usually I get no text, other times, I get the bottom
> half of the icon with text but no top part of the icon.
>
> Any body else see this behaviour?

Update - I also see this *exact* behaviour on my linux box at home.
Here is how I can reproduce it:

1) start gmc
2) select 'icon' display
3) stretch the window to make taller
4) click in the scrollbar area to make it go down a screen at a time
5) you should now observe (assuming you have a bunch of files) that near
the bottom half of the screen icons don't repaint!

note that if you grab the scrollbar and slide this problem doesn't show
up.

Now - does anyone else see this behaviour?

(using latest and greatest everything mc .24)

Glenn