Re: mouse pointer

This reminds me, why are the pointers so crappy looking?  Does Gnome
have anything to do with the pointers or is it just X?  I've looked for
information
on this but so far I've been unable to find anything.

Also - will Gnome ever support mouse wheels?  I haven't been able
to find any discussion of this.  I'm not sure who (X/WM/Gnome) is responsible
for what (I mean the line is pretty blurry sometimes) but it seems to me that
Gnome should include support in appropriate widgets.

Brady