Re: Where do apps go when you click the minimize button?

:
: When I click that, the application dissapears completely.  It doesn't appear
: to "minimize" anywhere visually, and either I don't know how to properly
: switch between desktops or I just dont know where to look for the minimized
: app.  I can never find the app that I minimized.  Alt-tabbing doesn't work.
: (btw, my WM is Enlightenment)

In the Enlightenment config tool, under "Behavior/Miscellaneous" is a
checkbox item "Display icons when windows are iconified". It defaults
to off but turning it on will give you the icons you are looking
for. As others have mentioned you can also use the Gnome Pager applet
which has a task list.

    - A