Re: GNOME1.0 Probable Bugs & Questions

Hello Gerald,
Type 'econf' at the terminal to bring up E's configuration program.  I
temporarily made a launcher from the panel to execute e-conf when I want
it.  This is done by right-clicking on the panel and selecting 'Add new
launcher'.  Enter 'e-conf' to the 'Command' field, give it an icon and
comment, if you like, and you should be good to go until the new RPMs
come out.

BTW, make sure /usr/bin is on your PATH.

Tim