Re: Question: feasibility of canvas? (for waveform editor)

On Fri, 5 Mar 1999 22:57:25 -0500, Jason Tackaberry <tack@dok.org> wrote:

>I've been tossing around the idea of building a decent waveform editor for
>Gnome to assist me in a project I'm doing.  I'm wondering how feasible the
>canvas would be for graphing the wave?  The wave data will need to be
>graphed with arbitrary zoom, even close enough to plot individual samples
>as dots.

As an aside, I do believe 'atech' already has a useful waveform display
widget, albeit not based on the canvas.

-- Elliot
"In film you will find four basic story lines. Man versus man, man
 versus nature, nature versus nature, and dog versus vampire."
    - Steven Spielberg