RE: Mouse actions

Ok, had one more idea to add to my prev. idea.

have different mouse cursors for each mode. Since it is configureable and
you might move to a different computer, you might not know what it is set
to, so you can quick test it by draging something with the middle button and
pressing lets say alt. Then the mouse cursor changes to whatever alt is
associated with.