RE: Some things GNOME really needs

When it comes to installing gnome from rpm, I'd see a very important place
for a wizard/script which simply downloads rpms and does rpm -Uvh foo.rpm
to each package in the appropriate order, starts gnome and helps the user
set up some things (like walk the user through gnomecc) if it is a first
time install.

An example of why this would be usefull is this: I walked my girlfriend
through installing GNOME on her computer and most of the time was spent
telling her which packages she'd need and then what order to install them
in. If this were autimated life would be much easier.

--Ben