Re: Focus problems

: I've just installed Redhat 6.0 and everything is fine except for one
: problem. Clicking on a button is the tasklist in the pager gives focus
: to the relevant window but does not raise it to the top. I've looked
: hard at all the docs I could find but to no avail. Is this a bug or have
: I jst missed something obvious in my setup?

This is something specific to the build of Enlightenment shipped with
RH6.0. You can rebuild Enlightenment 0.15.5 from source, or you could
try the enlightenment RPM from ftp://rawhide.redhat.com. The Rawhide
stuff comes with no guarantees, however.

	- A