Some problems with gnome & e

Hi,

I have totally reinstalled gnome & enlightenment. I used CVS gnome & e before, but
in the end I had core dumps all over the place (for which I don't blame anyone
ofcourse). I've got it all working again except for this :

If running an Eterm or gnome-terminal from the gnome-menu, and then exiting
the terminal by typing exit, the terminal window doesn't disappear from the screen.
It just sort of hangs there. I am able to close it from the window title-bar.

This problem doesn't occur when running a gnome-terminal or Eterm from another
Eterm or gnome-terminal. Strange huh ?

Another problem is that the enlightenment Desktop->Move to ... option doesn't work
for me. Nothing happens, the window stays on the current desktop.

Is this some sort of library problem or something ? I have removed as many cvs
libs as I could find before installing the stable Red Hat 5.2 .rpm's.

Thanks !

Jasper

--
   __   _      LiNUX!      : kernel 2.3.0/i686
  / /  (_)__  __ ____  __  : memfree 28/256M