kwintv

Hi,

Is this the proper list to be asing questions about applications?

I wanted to ask a question about kwintv.  It looks like it could be a very good
program.  But, I can't get any of my tv stations to show up (all I get is a
black screen).  I know that the drivers and the card are working correctly as
I am presently using xawtv to watch tv and it works alright.  The only hint I
have at what might be going wrong is the following error I get when I turn on
kwintv:

 Warning: v4l1: VIDIOCCAPTURE in ::setCapture

I am using the latest released version of kwintv.  Thanks

Nasa