Re: Some problems with gnome & e

If you are using RH6.0, there was an update released that may fix the
problem.  I think the package was utmper or something like that.  It
aparently fixes the problems with terminal windows not closing correctly.
If this matches your problem, check red hat's web site for more details.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/