Cool MPEG player for GNOME?

Hello,

I recently installed the latest GNOME on my Red Hat 5.1 system.  I
noticed, on some of the pictures of themes that I saw, a cool looking
MPEG player.  The interface was circular with a neat, shaded gray
boarder.  I don't remember what it was called (I thought it was part of
the GNOME package, so I didn't pay much attention).  However, I haven't
been able to find it.  I found a QT-based front end to mpg123 called
xmp3player, but that's it.  Is there a GNOME/gtk front end to that
program somewhere?  I liked the look of it a lot, and would like to
install it.  If there is a mailing list where this question would be
more appropriate, please let me know.

--
Matt Harrell
mharrell@voyager.net