Re: Raising windows from the Gnome Pager

On Fri, 11 Jun 1999, Ned Rhudy wrote:

> Middle button.  Sometimes you even have to do it twice.  Very
> annoying.

Hmm.  Methinks it should be an option to "Raise window when switching
focus with the pager", like it is with "Raise window when switching focus
with the keyboard".

How hard would this be to implement?  Unfortunately I will have little
time in the forseeable future to study the source code ...

Thanx,
RichD

--
            rdemanow@wasatch.com (finger for PGP public key)