From: Nathan Clemons [mailto:nathan@windsofstorm.net]
Sent: 10 June 1999 13:56
To: Steve Homer
Cc: "recipient.list.not.shown"
Subject: RE: Changing fonts in Gnome applications

This would be the best... changing a window at a time, or you can set if
globally under the themes section. Of course, the session manager would
have to save the font with the window...

Nathan P. Clemons                       "Peace favor your code."
nathan@windsofstorm.net                 ICQ: 2810688
IN CONSTRUCTION:                        http://gnome.windsofstorm.net

--
        FAQ: Frequently-Asked Questions at http://www.gnome.org/gnomefaq