Re: Changing fonts in Gnome applications

In message <>, Paul Barnfather writes:
| The ability to "drag" a font or colour onto a window was in OS/2,
| and very nice it was too.
| If I remember right, this used to apply to themes as well. I had

You remember right.  In Warp 4 they even added the reverse:  drag from the
desktop onto an empty theme slot and a theme is created with your current

OS/2's WPS got a *lot* of things right that nobody else has to date.  I'm
sure I'm not the only one who'd like to see GNOME reach that level.

brandon s. allbery	[os/2][linux][solaris][japh]
system administrator	     [WAY too many hats]
electrical and computer engineering					 KF8NH
carnegie mellon university	      ["God, root, what is difference?" -Pitr]