Re: Changing fonts in Gnome applications

>This would be the best... changing a window at a time, or you can set if
>globally under the themes section. Of course, the session manager would
>have to save the font with the window...

I'm not sure if it would be practical to save theme information for every
widget on the screen, but global DnD themes would still be nice. How does
the theme selector inform GTK programs of a theme change? Widgets seem to be
redrawn as soon as you change the theme, they don't change to the new theme
the next time they're updated.

Michael Rogers