Re: Device icons in Redhat 6.0

Jonathan Cromwell wrote:

> I had a similar problem...and I believe the business about right-clicking an empty
> area of the desktop is an error in the documentation (cuz it sure doesn't seem to
> be there).

However, I've read posts of people who actually get some kind of menu
when they do it. Maybe a windowmanager issue. I run Windowmaker 0.60 and
don't get a gnomemenu by desktop-right-clicking, no difference with root
window mouseclicks enabled or disabled in WindowMaker's config app.
I get gnome menus when right clicking icons on the desktop, though.
There was a dicussion at slashdot about a patch that IIRC was supposed
to be included in 0.60 that enables the use of gnome-menus when
root-clicking. Still doesn't work for me, though.
Well, whatever, seems to be a windowmanager issue anyway