Re: Device icons in Redhat 6.0

> > I had a similar problem...and I believe the business about right-clicking an empty
> > area of the desktop is an error in the documentation (cuz it sure doesn't seem to
> > be there).
>
> However, I've read posts of people who actually get some kind of menu
> when they do it. Maybe a windowmanager issue. I run Windowmaker 0.60 and
> don't get a gnomemenu by desktop-right-clicking, no difference with root
> window mouseclicks enabled or disabled in WindowMaker's config app.
> I get gnome menus when right clicking icons on the desktop, though.
> There was a dicussion at slashdot about a patch that IIRC was supposed
> to be included in 0.60 that enables the use of gnome-menus when
> root-clicking. Still doesn't work for me, though.
> Well, whatever, seems to be a windowmanager issue anyway

With enlightenment you get a menu, with window maker you can hold down alt +
rclick to get it.

Sarel Botha          |     Computer &           | +27 341 81341
(sjb@dundee.lia.net) |        Accounting        | BOX 2065, Dundee
 "The End is near." -- http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Olympus/7771/666.htm