Modified Brushmetal theme for enlightenment

Hi folks,

Having finally finished fiddling with my Enlightenment setup, I thought
I'd make one of my (small) alterations available to all. There is an
altered actionclasses.cfg file for the BrushedMetal - TigerT theme
available at http://www.tomgilbert.freeserve.co.uk - in the Enlightenment
themes section. Please ignore the surrounding site - sucks much :-(

All it does is expand the capabilities of the maximise button, and replace
the (IMHO redundant) winops button on the top left with a fully
functional screenshot grabber. I find it quite useful, but then I'm always
making screenshots. Check out the page for more info...

If you think its a useless change, don't go, but please, no flames.
(Especially about the crap site).

Sorry if I'm stepping on any toes, I just thought I shouldn't keep it to
myself.

Tom.

--
     | Tom Gilbert, England                   pingu@linuxfreak.com   |