Another GMC request...

I remember the first time I saw MacOS8. I don't particularly like the
MacOS, but one cool feature was this: if you drag a file over a folder and
wait for a second, the folder is opened, allowing the user to drag and
drop a file to anywhere without opening the destination first.

This makes the traditional drag and drop/folder analogy look like this: To
move a piece of paper (real world now) from one folder to another I'd have
to find where it is, then find where I want to put it, then, with both
folders open, move the piece of paper. Obviously in real life, one would
take the piecc of paper ou (drag) then find where it is going and put it
there.)

This would be especially usefull in GMC because (unlike mac and win I
think) GMC shows a ".." directory, so one could coppy a file from
/abc/def/ghi/ to /abc/def/xyz/ in one drag by opening the /abc/def/ghi/
directory and draging the file to ".." then to "xyz"

--Ben