xbill port for GNOME

About a year ago, I ported the the xBill game to GNOME.  The tarball I
made then does not work very well with current GNOME releases.

I have just updated it to work with current GNOME releases.  You can now
get it from the xbill directory of gnome-games.  It is currently not built
by default, so to install it, use the following instructions:
  cvs -z3 update -Pd gnome-games
  cd gnome-games
  ./autogen.sh
  cd xbill
  make
  make install

If no one has any problems with compiling xbill, I will add it to the top
level make file, so it is built by default.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/