Q about gnome-print/gnome-canvas!

I just installed gnome-print from cvs and have some questions:

1. Is there any way for GnomePrint to print GnomeCanvas items?
2. I saw that GnomePrint installs som *.font files, What is they for?
   Why not use the standard X11 font tables, or am I missing something?

Gnome-Canvas

1. If I zoom in a gnome-canvas (for example in gnumeric) the fonts will
not scale is there someone who is working to fix this? Or is this a problem
because lots of font in X11 is not scalable?

Correct me if I am total wrong, because I want to know how the
X font system is working. If I am correct *.pfb/Type1/ttf
is scalable fonts but a *.pcf font isn't?

Is there any link to a webpage about this send me the link.

Greats

Mikeh
---
Check out my Linux page at:
http://www.bahnhof.se/~mikeh

If I'm online you can access my computer (telnet/www/ftp) at:
mikeh.penguinpowered.com