Re: Problems compiling Gnome(CVS)

Do you have imlib installed on your system?  The error you are getting is
caused because it can't find imlib's autoconf macros, which causes more
problems later on.

If you have imlib installed from an RPM, you should make sure that you
have the imlib-devel RPM installed as well.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/