Re: xscreensaver hangs Linux

Vidiot <> writes:

| Yesterday I turned it off and the system hangs hung.  The system wasn't
| touch for longer than the last time it frooze.

You mean that you have killed the xscreensaver process and then you
let the system stand idle for a long time before it froze ?

If so, what are you running and what kind of OS + distribution are you

Preben Randhol             oO     "Don't think about domination,  think
[]        .`  ;     about freedom, it doesn't dominate."
[]   \ G                  -- RMS, LinuxWorld 1999.
                           `_) n o m e