Re: updates

Jack - and anyone else with this problem...

First, delete the development packages

rpm -e gnome-core-devel-1.0.4-34

repeat this for all the development packages you've installed. If you
don't know which ones you've installed, you'll find out when you try
to upgrade; you'll see the dependency errors. Just delete the
development packages and you should be able to proceed.

--Bryan

On 7/24/99, 3:04:56 PM, "jack wallen, jr" <jlwallen@iglou.com> wrote
regarding updates:

http://www.gnome.org/gnomefaq