Re: swallowed app problems

Nathan Clegg <nathan@islanddata.com> writes:

> I've just added a couple of swallowed apps to my panel that didn't quite
> work as planned.  Basically they are blank squares.  How can I get rid of
> them?  Any sorts of clicks in and around them result in no options at all.

What version of gnome-core are you using?  I remember in the past not
being able to swallow apps, but now I can without problems  (running the
gimp inside one of these is pretty nice w/ autohide on).

One thing that did change, though, is that I am running Blackbox these
days (used to run E).  Dunno if a different WM would help, but worth a
try.

Jacob
--
"Me fail English?  That's unpossible!" - R. Wiggum