Re: swallowed app problems

When you swallow a window in the panel (or FvwmButtons or the WM warf or
whatever), you are reparenting the window from the window manager's frame.
Enlightenment is just a little more attached to the windows it is
managing.  I don't know if the ICCCM covers this case, so I don't know if
it is enlightenment's fault or if it is just lucky that every other window
manager allows this.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au