Re: GNOME Summary, July 18-25

Havoc Pennington <hp@redhat.com> writes:

> There's still a bunch of work on assorted IDE/debugger thingies, I
> still haven't tried them. They must be nearing usability, I'd think.

Well, speaking of "usability" ... I think it's more a question of months
than a question of weeks until this stuff will really become usable.

Even if there is now a lot of work on it, Dave Camp and me are just starting
with the very basic interface - there is still a lot of work left to do and
a lot of things still need previous discussion before we can start implementing
them.

So this whole Gnome Debugger Framework will - I'd say at least for one or
two months - be a thing for developers and not for end users ...

--
Martin Baulig - martin@home-of-linux.org - http://www.home-of-linux.org