Re: wow, all that stuff in CVS

On 22 Jul 1999 14:41:37 -0400, nelson-gnome@crynwr.com
<nelson-gnome@crynwr.com> wrote:

>Wow, there's an awful lot of stuff in gnome CVS, as exposed by Bonsai.
>Anybody have any idea what it all does?  Mightn't it be a good thing
>for each package in CVS to have a file "BLURB" which describes the
>problem that the software solves?  And a way to search through all of
>those BLURBs?

The GNOME software map should have all the useful software already on it.
There's also some CVS modules that aren't fit for public consumption.

I'm sure there are some good unimplemented ways for people to be aware of
all the GNOME software out there - I don't mean to discourage you from
doing stuff in this vein. :)

-- Elliot