wow, all that stuff in CVS

Wow, there's an awful lot of stuff in gnome CVS, as exposed by Bonsai.
Anybody have any idea what it all does?  Mightn't it be a good thing
for each package in CVS to have a file "BLURB" which describes the
problem that the software solves?  And a way to search through all of
those BLURBs?

I'd go ahead and do it myself, but I'd be stepping on an awful lot of
developers toes.  D'ya think anyone would raise a big hue and cry?
"Who's Russ Nelson and why is he committing changes to my project??"

Crynwr sells OSI Certified(tm) Open Source Sware| PGPok | Government schools are so